August 22, 2018
Dear 5th Grade Families,
We know all the kids are so excited to finally be 5th Graders and we are working hard to make this the most fun year ever!
The 5th Grade Committee raises money to put on the 5th Grade celebration at the end of the school year (dance, bounce houses, food & entertainment).
If you have already ordered your student’s t-shirt, you will receive confirmation of the size and student’s name & spelling. All of the names will be printed on the back. The theme this year is “Buckhorn Assemble! Quest to the Future” based on the Avengers movies. The students voted on this theme at the end of their 4th Grade year.
We will do our best to keep up communication with you throughout the year. If you would like to receive updates, please email us at email@example.com.
- The first 5th Grade fundraiser will be Spirit Week, October 15-20th
- The Color Run is November 3, 2018 and lots of fun! This is a huge 5th Grade fundraiser and we will need lots of help/volunteers.
- On movie night, will will have a 5th Grade Bake Sale.
Please let us know if you have any fundraising talents or know if a$ny business that would like to become a sponsor.
You can purchase t-shirts online through or Spirit Store or via form which you can find in the main office.
T-Shirt pricing is as follows:
- $15.00 – Student T-shirt (Crew Neck): Sizes Youth Large, Adult S, M, L, XL
- $17.00 – (Crew Neck): Sizes 2XL & 3XL
- $17.00 – Parent Only T-Shirt (V-Neck): Sizes Adult S, M L, XL, 2XL
The deadline for ordering t-shirts is October 3, 2018. We plan to deliver the t-shirts by the first week of November.
If you have any questions at all, we are happy to help. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sharon, Sandra, Susan & Dale